THIS MESSAGE CONCERNS ALL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS A/O SCIENTISTS

oliver sakowitz sacco at sac.on-luebeck.de
Sat Sep 17 15:43:00 EST 1994

*THIS MESSAGE CONCERNS ALL MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS A/O SCIENTISTS !!!*

Hello whoever you are !

We are two German medical students who have just completed their second year
of medical school. Before going on with school we plan to go on a tour of
various universities along the US East Coast during the second half of
October. Since we intend to spend a year in an American medical school, we
want this trip to give us some impression of medical science in the US.
So, if you're working in either clinical or pure science (medical related)
and are willing to tell us about your research, please let us know.

*Personal stats:*

Kiehl, Tim-Rasmus: 23 ys.; spent my senior year of high school in Rochester, NY
future plans - preventive medicine, especially centering around genetic
diagnostics;
now staying with : Marcus
		   9 Mendonshire Dr.
		   Honeoye Falls
		   NY 14472
     		   phone #: (716) 582 2543

Sakowitz, Oliver: 22 ys.;
future plans - neuroscience, mental disorders and their organic causes
interests - computer science, visualization concepts in medicine

We hope to hear from you !