apoptosis

Painedog painedog at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 12:57:02 EST 1994

In article <2vrg7n$a15 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, Clemens Suter-Crazzolara
<un691cs at genius.embnet.dkfz-heidelberg.de>
APOTOSIS CHECK OUT LXR TECHNOLOGY S.D.,Ca  First public apop play
I work for an investment company that raises capital for development stage
biotech, and life sciences companies.  We have raised about $250 million
year
to date which considering the hostile capital environment we are in, it is
pretty impressive.  If any one has an interest , I will be happy to e-mail
you a list of the companies we have brought public.  There are certainly
some
of the bright FUTURE Stars and BlacK Holes here.  This is not meant to be
solicment for investment or source of capital.  I would just like to see
more
of a forum of who is hot, who might turn into an Amgen, that kind of
thing.

After all Stock Options given to you for pennies are a lot better than the
ones I have been buying.

You can reach me by E-Mail or at D. Blech & Company  800-360-3226.or
preferably I can  start a forum of hate mail or capitalism.