Derived from: What's with the net-cops?- no "bio" content.

Eric Cabot ecec at
Sat Sep 17 10:16:38 EST 1994

In article <35b6un$3h2 at> hooten at (hooten) writes:
>Sean David Moore (smoore at wrote:
>: Hooter,
>Sorry to post again, but that is "Hooten".  If you want to complain to
>my system administrator, at least spell my name right.  Thank you.

  Jeeppers, at least you could have tried to even the score by responding
to "snore"!
  BTW, one wonders if, at this late date, one can really lose all
net access anymore. Oh you meant *free*, i.e. Ma University-provided
access!  There *is*, after all, always another system.