Looking For Biotech Companies in MD

Painedog painedog at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 13:35:04 EST 1994

In article <33k9ht$pr3 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>, Dietmar Tietz
<Dietmar.Tietz at agrar.uni-giessen.de> writes:

Check out Guilford.  We just brought them public so they still have money.

I believe Dr. Solomon at Hopkins is seriously involved.  They have
I work for an investment company that raises capital for development stage
biotech, and life sciences companies.  We have raised about $250 million
year
to date which considering the hostile capital environment we are in, it is
pretty impressive.  If any one has an interest , I will be happy to e-mail
you a list of the companies we have brought public.  There are certainly
some
of the bright FUTURE Stars and BlacK Holes here.  This is not meant to be
solicment for investment or source of capital.  I would just like to see
more
of a forum of who is hot, who might turn into an Amgen, that kind of
thing.

After all Stock Options given to you for pennies are a lot better than the
ones I have been buying.

You can reach me by E-Mail or at D. Blech & Company  800-360-3226.or
preferably I can  start a forum of hate mail or capitalism.Opinions are my
own and no reflection of D. Blech and Co. or maybe anyone else.