Poor Mr. Hooten

hooten hooten at ucssun1.sdsu.edu
Fri Sep 16 15:09:53 EST 1994

HPUTZ at BIOTECHNET.COM wrote:

: All that I said?  Actually, I had allot more to say than that and
: so did Mr. Hooten.  My harsh response was sent via private e-mail
: included, among other things, some childish remarks concerning my
: last name.  I'm sorry to have burdened you all with this but since
: Mr.  Hooten has seen fit to forward my e-mail to the group I felt
: obligated to respond.

: Henry S. Putz Jr.
: HPUTZz at biotechnet.co m

Upon review of your replies, *I* have decided to post them ALL so
that everyone can see your "constructive" replies (and mine).
I have included EVERYYHING that you have sent me, and me to you.
This is the entire content of our emailing, so as to assure no more
slandering from you.

Have a nice day, Mr. Putz.

-- Chris Hooten