What's with the net-cops?

U58563 at uicvm.uic.edu U58563 at uicvm.uic.edu
Fri Sep 16 21:50:32 EST 1994

Please restate your SUGGESTED RESPONSE and the FACTS of the case.  I am
sympathetic, but you didn't give "Bob"'s address, his administrator's ("net-
cop"'s) address, the article-id and text of the "offending" message, the text
of any explanation given to Bob for revocation of Net access, the POLICY under
which such access was revoked, and so on.  Without these, I cannot DO anything
and I don't even know WHAT to do!  Please reply and/or post with ALL these
particulars in ONE place, so we can take action!