CALL FOR DISCUSSION: CARDIOVASCULAR-RESEARCH/bionet.biology.car

BIOSCI Administrator biohelp
Mon Sep 19 17:08:08 EST 1994

In article <34nla6$3dr at net.bio.net>, BIOSCI Administrator
<biosci-help at net.bio.net> writes:

I guess I don't understand why you would even hesitate to post that news
group as this is a huge market.  Why not do something totally sacrosanct
and start a Biotech Co.  Survival of the Fittest.  There is obviously
quite an academic interest here as many prominent people are employed or
directors of fledgling companies.
It has got to be of more interest than mollusks or however you spell
this.

Obviously no one shares my opinion on these groups but if you look outside
you will see some interest
Harvey Sax