Watermaze software for DOS or Windows?

Mary Coussons-Read coussons at essex.hsc.colorado.edu
Tue Sep 20 12:03:53 EST 1994

Hi netters-

I am setting up a Morris maze for mice, and am interested in software
packages which are designed to deal with input from a video camera
placed over the maze.  I know Morris has a package to do this, but am
not sure of who supplies it, the platform for which it is written, an if
it can be adapted for a mouse-sized maze.  I am also interested in
alternative systems for scoring aspects of Morris maze performance.  I
have considerable budgetary constraints...

Thanks in advance-

M. Coussons-Read

coussons at essex.hsc.colorado.edu