Graduate fellowships for Foreign students

RAJESH RANGANATHAN rrangana at UNIX.AMHERST.EDU
Wed Sep 21 07:12:46 EST 1994

[ Article crossposted from soc.college.grad ]
[ Author was RAJESH RANGANATHAN ]
[ Posted on 20 Sep 1994 23:07:11 -0400 ]

I am an Indian citizen studying in the US under an F-1 student visa.
I am presently in my Senior year at Amherst College pursuing a double major in Biology and Chemistry. I am in the process of grad. school hunting. I have also been looking for fellowships to apply to. But I am not having much luck. I would like to know if there are agencies, foundations etc. that also cater to foreign nationals. I know that the Howard Hughes foundation is blind to nationality. Are there any others??

Please reply to rranganathan at amherst.edu. Thanks,

Rajesh Ranganathan
Amherst College