Does anyone know anything about this dinoflagellate.

James Estalilla Go go at
Fri Sep 23 02:57:41 EST 1994

Hi guys..  For any bio god, does anyone know anything about this 
dinoflagellate, it is called Gymnodinium Flarum.  Or the borwn algea 
(often called giant kelp) scientific name is Mycrocistys Pyrefera.  Any 
help would really, really be apreciated (Me and my friend are doing a 
research paper on these, and don't know how to start, also have kinda 
lame library) also can you send all responses to 
thanatos at
thanks guys

More information about the Bioforum mailing list