BIO-MEDICAL EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

Gilbert T. Groehn ad408 at detroit.freenet.org
Sun Sep 25 10:47:16 EST 1994

We have an extensive inventory of medical and lab equipment available at
VERY reasonable prices.  Items include diagnostic ultrasound, EKG's
Holter monitors, NIBP, Patient monitors, defibrillators, doppler
equipment, vascular studies ultrasound and doppler, centrfuges,
spectrophotometers, etc.  Forward your mailing address and
 we will mail our list of equipment.  Also specify items that you may be
especially interested in.
ULTRAMED, INC.
Gil Groehn, General Manager
274  Lothrop Road
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236 USA
ac 313  884-1139
-or-
gillyboy at aol.com
-or-
ad408.detroit.freenet.org

Look forward to hearing from you.  Our prices are up to 90% off of
original price.