Asperger's Disease

Dr. Tony Parsons parsons_a at snd01.pcr.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 05:14:49 EST 1994

In article <01HHCBSHG9828YCDHL at mecn.mass.edu> MKOLOTILA at mecn.mass.edu writes:
>From: MKOLOTILA at mecn.mass.edu
>Subject: Asperger's Disease
>Date: 20 Sep 1994 13:46:19 -0700

>Hi;
>I am seeking information about Asperger's Disease which from my understanding
>very little in known about and is somewhat unheard in America.  I am looking
>for information concerning symptoms, treatments, and anything else that might
>relate to these topics.  Thanks alot for any information.  Reply either to me
>or to Bioforum.

>Michael  (MKOLOTILA at mecn.mass.edu)

You might want to try the OMIM (Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man)
World-Wide Web server at John's Hopkins University  URL = http://gdbwww.gdb.org

Also on CompuServe there is a forum called NORD (National Organisation for Rare
Disorders which may be of help.

Good Luck

Tp
 Dr.Tony Parsons,			VOX   : + 44 304 616871
 Information Technology,		FAX   : + 44 304 616663
 Pfizer Central Research,
 Sandwich,        |JANET      : parsons_a at uk.co.pcr.snd01
 KENT	          |Internet   : parsons_a at snd01.pcr.co.uk
 CT13 9NJ UK	  |Compuserve : 100064,765    PSImail:234216700127.parsons_a