Bioremediation, question... looking for info.

Gregory A. J. Desrosiers umdesr16 at cc.umanitoba.ca
Sun Sep 25 22:55:47 EST 1994

Could anyone with information about bioremediation please get in contact
with me, via e-mail. I'm looking for FTP sites, with information about
bioremediation techniques, or the bioremediation process in general, people
whom i can pose questions through e-mail, or any helpfull information.
Thank you.

                                                     Greg Desrosiers /94

                                                  umdesr16.cc.umanitoba.ca