Extracting Numerical Data from Graphs?

Dave Segal ds1539 at u.cc.utah.edu
Mon Sep 26 23:48:09 EST 1994

You might try NIH Image.  Actually, I've never done what you're asking
before, and I don't know of any programs that can.  But Image can find the
area under a scanned in curve.  May be it can give point values???

NIH Image is freeware (I think) and is available from many anonymous ftp
sources.  If there's a file server with Mac software there at Cornell I'll
bet they already have it.

- Dave Segal
- Biochem, U. of Utah
- dave.segal at m.cc.utah.edu

More information about the Bioforum mailing list