Seeking Component Video Network Site

Cathy Smith csmith at carleton.edu
Tue Sep 27 14:11:44 EST 1994

We are seeking to communicate with sites which have implemented
a high resolution, component (as opposed to composite) video
network for the purpose of distributing high resolution
microscopic images from one building location (e.g., a
lab or surgery) to another (e.g, a lecture theater).
Our goal is to identify implementations, successful and
perhaps not-so-successful, and the technologies and vendors used.

Please send replies via e-mail; any accumulated summary will be
posted here.

Thank you,
cathy
Cathy Smith    Director, Academic Computing & Networking Services
Carleton College                              1 North College St.
Northfield, MN 55057                               (507) 663-4534
                     ~~  csmith at carleton.edu  ~~