Request for information on genetic privacy law

James Carriere am796 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Tue Sep 27 19:45:42 EST 1994

I am taking a third year university course and I require information about
any (possible) laws about genetic privacy law.  I understand that some
legislation about this is taking place in Europe at this time.  Anyway, I
would appreciate any information about this emailed to me about this,
especially about an individual's privacy with regard to the results of
tests for genetic predisposition to diseases, and about the exploitation
of this type of information be employers, health insurance companies, etc.
Thankyou for taking the time to read this posting.
Thankyou in advance to anyone who supplies information about this.

--
James Carriere       Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada   '97
SECOND! Year Mechanical Engineering