Seeking Research Advisors

Jeff Jeff
Sat Apr 1 22:15:49 EST 1995

Hey, to those of you out there who read a lot of publications, I could use your help.  I'm in the
process of researching and writing my master's thesis.  The topic I'm studying is the attitude of
Thoroughbred, Quarter Horse, and Standardbred race horse breeders toward the practice of
(or prohibitions against, as the case may be) artificial insemination and embryo transfer within
their respective breed registry.

If you come across any information in print related to artificial insemination or embryo transfer,
please e-mail me <hyperion at swcp.com>.  By the same token, if you have any specific
expertise related to these topics (either formal or informal) or know of someone, in turn, who
has such interests, I would be very happy to hear from you.  In a short time on the Net, I've
already begun to compile a list of pen pals whom I'll be able to bounce theories and ideas off
of during the course of my thesis research and writing.  If anyone else out there is interested in
learning more, please don't hesitate to contact me.  I would love to hear from you.

Inviting your sage comments and insights...

Jeff Klenner                    "A life is not important
hyperion at swcp.com       except in the impact it has
Southwest Cyberport        on other lives."
Albuquerque, NM               (Jackie Robinson)

Post Office address:            Home Phone:
Jeff Klenner                         voice        - 505/299-5533
10424 Mountain Rd. N.E.    fax (same)- 505/299-5533
Albuquerque, NM 87112     E-Mail: hyperion at swcp.com