Genetics info

Philip Binfield phil at philbin.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 4 10:55:47 EST 1995

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this so don't flame me
just point me in the right direction!

My friend is doing an A-level project on genetics and he would like
some information.  He needs research on what genetics is about ie.
basic stuff, the future of genetics and the ethics involved.

As I said this is only an A-level standard (not even University).  If
anyone can provide me with an ftp site, web page or gopher site that
deals with genetics please can you email me - phil at philbin.demon.co.uk

Maybe there is a Genetics FAQ floating around somewhere.

Any help at all will be gratefully recieved.  Thanks in advance,

Phil