Rattus Rattus (Black rat)

Howie Watkins mail at howiejw.demon.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 08:00:46 EST 1995

In article: <1995Apr4.145502.7228 at bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk>
udty075 at bay.cc.kcl.ac.uk (Angela King) writes:

> I am trying to find some domesticated rattus rattus (black rat),
especially any with colour variations.

There is actually a "Fancy Rat Breeders" society in the UK.  I am afraid I
can't lay my hands on their address at the moment however you should be able
to get it from either:

The Mammal Society, 15 Cloisters Business Centre, 8 Battersea Park Road,
London. SW8 4BG. or...

The Royal Zoological Society (London), Regents Park, London.

If this approach fails email me and I'm turn my office upside down for you!

Howie Watkins