need a job

Margret More mm12 at cornell.edu
Sat Apr 8 18:41:28 EST 1995

Hi! My name is Michelle Burbea and I am graduating Cornell with honors in
biology.  For almost three years I have been working in a microbiology lab
on cell density dependent conjugal transfer (This work has recently been
published in the Journal of Bacteriology). I have decided to take some time
off before graduate school to see what its like to work on a cell that has
a nucleus, having only heard of such things from my classes. However,
procaryotes still hold a warm place in my heart. I won an undergraduate
Hughes fellowship last summer, am experienced in all sorts of molecular DNA
and protein work and I have an excellent sense of humor.  If anyone is
interested in my resume my e-mail address is mb52 at cornell.edu.
Thanks--Michelle