Frederick Garbrecht fgarbrec at HENDRIX.JCI.TJU.EDU
Sat Apr 8 11:05:48 EST 1995

I agree wholeheartedly, except that I don't think it sounds like whining;=
 I think it
sounds very much like someone who needs his/her thorazine dose upped a =

wee bit.

   Am I the only one who finds these posts annoying?  Research ethics
and the integrity of science are important issues, but these posts
have no content.  If you want to share personal experiences (something
more substantial than "everyone is out to get me"), that is fine.  But
right now, it just sounds like whining.

Ho Leung Ng
ng at

Frederick Garbrecht