Info on the BioTech Industry???

Jeff Rawlings rawlings at
Mon Apr 10 03:04:53 EST 1995

In article <Clyde.2.2F84449A at>, Clyde at
(Capt. Clyde) wrote:

>         Does anybody know of a source of news on the BioTech and
> industries?  I understand there is a source through AOL, but what about
on the
> net??

There are currently two mailing lists, BIOTECH and biz-biotech. Their
subscription addresses are:
    LISTSERV at UMDD.UMD.EDU (subscribe biotech Your Name)
    listserv at (subscribe biz-biotech)

In addition, several of us are working on the creation of a biz.biotech.*
hierarchy in Usenet. To participate in the discussion, please read and
post to the biz.config group.

Jeff Rawlings                                   Internet Consultant
rawlings at                                             and
rawlings at                         Research Biologist