THE PROBLEM OF SABOTAGE

Chris Hickie chickie at fred.med.yale.edu
Tue Apr 11 08:40:55 EST 1995

In article <184310Z07041995 at anon.penet.fi> an175779 at anon.penet.fi writes:

>Poor richard believes that the climate of freedom to sabotage younger
>scientists by older scientists will change.  If the sabotaging climate
>does not change as a consequence of orderly action by NIH, Congress and
>the scientists themselves, then it is bound to change in a violent way.

Does anyone else see a Far Side cartoon in this?  I'm picturing
a bunch of Gary Larson's white-coated, chubby, bearded scientists
marching on Washington with a huge battering ram and carrying
torches (bunsen burners) and pitchforks.

Or maybe now we know the *real* reason Don blew his cerebral cortex.
(IT WAS SABOTAGE!!!!!)

Chris
chickie at fred.med.yale.edu