Human O and CO2 intake/output?

Margaret Novack novackm at NEVADA.EDU
Tue Apr 11 12:45:01 EST 1995

The normal O2 consumption for an adult male is 250 ml/min @ rest, and
maximally can be increased to 3600 ml/min (in an untrained average male),
4000 ml/min (in an athletically trained average male), and 5100 ml/min
(in male marathon runners).  This data comes from Arthur Guyton's Medical
Physiology text.  I didn't see any "breathe out" numbers, only PCO2
figures.  At least you have 1/2 an answer