Hepatitis "A" Vaccine

festus at wasatch.com festus at wasatch.com
Tue Apr 11 20:00:58 EST 1995

Have heard rumors about a possible vaccine for Hep "A" ( not gamm globulin ). Is this true ? If so, I
need any information  I can get. If one is able to respond, please bear in mind that I am not well versed
in medical jargon, so please keep it on a simple level. Thank you for your help.

                                                                                            Again, thank you in advance for any help,
                                                                                           Clayton Christopherson
                                                                                           ( festus @ wasatch.com )