Noone cares about what poor richard thinks

G. G.
Mon Apr 17 06:51:08 EST 1995

In article <134311Z16041995 at>, an175779 at (Poor
Richard) writes:

>Poor Richard has been writing on many of these newsgroups on the subject
>of the lack of ethics in Science.  Poor Richard believes there are no
>ethics in Science.  Poor Richard thinks that Scientists are no better
>than car mechanics in this regard, believing that if a car mechanic
>isn't closely watched, he will chisel you, and that Scientists are no better.

Who appointed this little puke as judge and jury of science?  I think that poor
richard has way too much free time on his/her hands.

P. S.  Hey, poor richard, here's a hint:  Whining won't go very far toward
getting you a job.  Maybe doing a little science that the rest of the world
considers important will help.

Gary Blanchard