Tired of Car Payments?

Darin Stanchfield Darin_S at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 17 20:15:29 EST 1995

HOW TO REDUCE YOUR DRIVING COSTS TO ZERO!

Through working at one of the largest car dealerships in my
state I discovered that the sales commissions for used
vehicles are extremely high.

A few months after I stopped working there, I realized that
I could use some of the same techniques I used at the car lot
to take advantage of the huge profits and keep 100% of the
proceeds.

I believed that this information was so valuable I wrote it
down so you could easily extract the information and put it
to good use.

The techniques I learned can be applied to several different
needs.  1) You can use the information to get a great deal on
any used vehicle.  2) You can reduce your driving costs to
zero for the year.  Or 3) You can get a great deal on a used
vehicle, reduce your driving costs to zero and make some
really good money.

The average cost to operate a vehicle in today's economy is
almost $4,000.00 a year, so just reducing your driving costs
to zero would be a great help to many people.

With the information I provide you, this will be easy to do.
The next section is just one of the many secrets I'll share
with you when you get my information.

HOW TO GET A BARGAIN FROM A CAR DEALERSHIP!

At most car dealerships they have cars on their lots that
have been there for more than ninety-days.  Every day the
cars stay on the lot they're losing money on them because
they have to pay interest charges.

The dealership will frequently give lists of the vehicles that
are over ninety days to the salespeople, offering a cash
incentive to move the vehicle even if the dealership loses
money on it.

So how do you stand to gain from this?  Go to a dealership
(preferably a larger car dealer) and ask to see the vehicles
that are over ninety days old. If you find one you like, test
drive it and if it still fits what you want, go into the booth
with the salesmen and he will make every effort to sell you
the vehicle.

Remember the salesmen doesn't care if the dealership
makes money or not, he get's his cash bonus regardless and
the sales manager is happy because he's losing money on it
anyway.

So they will work together to get you the vehicle at all costs
even if it means they lose money on the vehicle, which
means you will most definitely get a great deal on that
vehicle.

When you are negotiating the price of the vehicle, act as if
you could leave the dealership at any time and that you
really don't care if you buy the vehicle or not.  This strategy
almost always will bring the price down without much effort
at all.

Also never take the first offer they give you, this is never
the best deal you can get.  From my experience the
dealerships mark up their cars about $3,000.00 per car, so
keep that figure in mind.

I've got over thirty pages of hot tips, far too much to list
here.  If you would like to get more info on "How to get a
great deal on a used vehicle," "How to reduce your driving
costs to zero," or "How to reduce your driving costs to zero
and make some extra money,"

Then just send E-mail to DRIVEFREE at MAILBACK.COM and
put the word "FREE" in the subject and body of the email
message and you will receive it in about a minute. Or,  if you
don't have an email address I can Fax or snail mail it to you.
Fax me at: 316-682-6699, or postal mail me at: Pathway
International 1929 White Oak, Wichita KS, 67207.

Another Message From...

   /OoO\   Darin_S at ix.netcom.com   /OoO\
   \oOo/     Darin Stanchfield     \oOo/