7th grade science

MrMendelev mrmendelev at aol.com
Wed Apr 19 19:35:34 EST 1995

Next week I will be posting some inquiries from several student groups who
will be asking questions about certain topics in biology. This activity is
designed to introduce these students to the potentials of the Internet.
They have not studied biology yet in class.  This is an introductory

As a teacher, this is also my first attempt at getting students in touch
with scientists.  I would appreciate any suggestions that you might offer.
 Please feel free to respond to the students inquiries.  Thanks.
**   David H. Bedell                          /\
**   Science teacher                         /  \
**   San Lorenzo Middle School              /    \
**   King City, CA 93930                   / Wind \
                                      Fire -------- Water