eugenics

James Knox health at SILCOM.COM
Thu Apr 20 11:32:40 EST 1995

I recently read an article in Rolling Stone re an abhorrent belief known as
eugenics.  Please tell me no one is still trying to authenticate such
blatant genocidal garbage.  Is anyone familiar with this?  According to the
article, the people who are investigating it are sponsored by the Pioneer
Institute, and get grants to further their ends.  I thought humankind might
have learned with what happened in Germany, and countless other areas and
times.  Yet we have little scared men, who insist on creating an illusion of
racial superiority.  I pity the fools.  Let us hope we all use science to
help, not hurt.