Bio-Medical Engineering

Dan Stein dms at shore.net
Sun Apr 23 15:03:01 EST 1995

Hi.  I'm a high-school student (junior) looking for information on bio-medical
Engineering.  I've always wanted to be a doctor.  Lately, however, i've been
introduced to enginnering and computer science.  I think Bio-medical engineering is
the perfect field fo me because it is a mix of doctor and engineer.

Can someone tell me whats going on in the field?  Are there people working on bionic
arms and eyes for disabled people or am i caught up in a hollywood dream?

Thanks for your help.

-Dan Stein

dms at shore.net