high school student?

David Berger puzzler at ripco.com
Tue Apr 25 16:21:24 EST 1995

: I am looking for high school biology students, preferably not from
: the US, (not AP) for a project that could combine two classes in
: something over the internet.  I have some great ideas and would like
: to hear of you have any.  It is a kind of experiment dealing with online
: research and communications, while covering biology related topics.
: Please respond either by e-mail posring a reply.  Thankyou.

--
   __
  /  )              / David Berger          |voice (708)634-4793
 /  / __. , __o  __/  1336 Gail Drive       |puzzler at ripco.com
/__/_(_/|_\/ <__(_/_  Buffalo Grove IL 60089|IBM user