Biology Project

Candace Krepel ckrepel at post.its.mcw.edu
Fri Apr 28 07:09:14 EST 1995

Jason Landskron (jayland at ix.netcom.com) wrote:

:     I'm looking for some good biology project ideas that would really
: get an 'A'.  I am a freshman in high school and looking for some great
: ideas.  Any help would be useful.
: Thanx,
:     Jay
Just about any project could get an "A", given that the student is willing
to do the literature search, design the project carefully, pay attention to
the details of the protocol, record all results, repeat when necessary,
explain anomalous results, etc., etc.  Don't expect the scientists on the
"net" to do your work for you.  Just pick something that you are interested
in  and curious about.

Candy Krepel
Surgical Microbiology Research Lab, Medical College of Wisconsin
ckrepel at post.its.mcw.edu