Advice needed on Lilies

Sophie Weirich sweirich at cln.etc.bc.ca
Tue Aug 1 18:11:37 EST 1995

August 1, 1995

Hello,

My name is Sophie Weirich.  I am a grade 11 student in British Columbia.
I am looking for contacts for information about the lily.  I am doing
research and need to know if Star-Gazer Lilies will produce a viable
seed.  If so, I would also appreciate any advice on how to germinate the
seed.  If Star-Gazers do not produce viable seed, I need to get a hold of
a variety of lily that will.  The lily must bloom in the
September-October time period and hopefully will produce seed which I
will be able to germinate before march.  If you have any information on
this topic, please contact me as soon as possible at:

	sweirich at cln.etc.bc.ca

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sophie Weirich