RECYCLING OF PLASTIC WASTE

Rolf Schlagenhaft ros at regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Aug 2 02:16:56 EST 1995

Hi!
A friend asked me to post the following for him:
(please answer by email)

Hi,

we are a software company and take part of a project concerning

(OPTICAL) SORTING OF PLASTIC WASTE, RECYCLING OF PLASTIC WASTE and so on....

The problem is, that we don't have too much contact to persons, who
are scientifically engaged in this topic. We are looking for
contacts to other persons or institutions for an interchange of ideas,
pratical results and so on.

Any suggestions, adresses, replies are welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Franz

Rolf Schlagenhaft             \\__\/|   ros at regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de
Institute of                  (_ --\\         Phone: +49 - 89 - 2105 - 3672
Electronic Design Automation    \\            FAX  : +49 - 89 - 2105 - 3696
Technical University of Munich   \\           Mail :  80290 Munich, Germany
                 http://www.regent.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de/people/ros.html