Repeated food poisoning episodes, help n

Sunil Khemaney syama at delphi.com
Thu Aug 3 14:54:43 EST 1995

My humble apologies but I typed a significant typo in the results I posted
yesterday concerning the foods analyzed with respect to the repeated food
poisoning episodes.  The Bacillus Cereus count for the milk was >5000 CFU/g
(and not <10 CFU/g as posted yesterday.)  The full (corrected) results are as
follows: