Robert Wlodarczyk rwlod at
Thu Aug 3 20:32:08 EST 1995

        I am looking to automate a procedure in the lab where I work. I
am looking for some sort of robotic arm that can turn 360 degrees. If
anyone has any information about such an arm or parts to one, email me at
rwlod at   This arm would have to be controlled by some sort of timer
or circuit board. One cycle is X seconds over one beaker, immediately
after y seconds over another beaker, and a z minute rest... and the cycle
must be repeated R number of times. So if some one has info on such an
item, email me rwlod at

please email me at rwlod at if you have any info