Catching Moles?

Kirk Deutschmann kdeutsch at Direct.CA
Sat Aug 5 03:40:33 EST 1995

   I know I'm a little out  of topic here, but this is all I can think of.

   I work on a 45-acre garden estate and we have a huge problem with MOLES.  They cause incredible damage to the area.   We've tried everything from Juicy Fruit gum to Ex-Lax to get rid of them.  The mole traps don't really work.

   Is there anyone out there who knows how to catch these pesky critters?  Maybe someone in your lab knows something?

   We'd appreciate any help from anyone.  Thank you.