Little 7 year old boy is dying (please help)

louking at iadfw.net louking at iadfw.net
Sun Aug 6 16:57:18 EST 1995

My friends at "Childrens Make a Wish Foundation" have asked anyone who
is willing... a favor.  Let me explain.

A little 7 year old boy is dying from an inoperable brain tumor and
has  asked one  last wish.  This little boy's wish will cost nothing
and will bring much happiness to him.  He wishes to receive ONE
MILLION GET-WELL  cards by  AUGUST 15, 1995.  If this wish comes true,
he will be in the Guiness Book of World Records.  Since his time on
this earth is so short, we feel it would be a wonderful gift is
everyone that receives this letter will SEND A CARD to this boy and
FORWARD THIS LETTER to as many people as you think of hoping that they
will do the same.  I am hoping that this letter will travel many miles
through many states and countries so that this boy will be flooded
with cards of well wishes.  The cards can be handmade or purchases as
long as it is a GET-WELL CARD.

His name is Craig Shirgold.  He lives in Keene, NH.  Please help this
child's  WISH COME TRUE!

ALL GET-WELL CARDS CAN BE SENT TO:

	Craig Shirgold
	c/o  Childrens MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
	32 Perimeter Center East
	Atlanta, GA 30346

(The Atlanta office is best staffed to receive the influx of mail)

PLEASE FORWARD THIS LETTER to anyone you can think of...anywhere in
the WORLD!  REMEMBER.  All cards must be POSTMARKED bt August 15.
1995.