Little 7 year old boy is dying (please help)

Dan Zabetakis dan at cubsps.bio.columbia.edu
Sun Aug 6 17:51:38 EST 1995

In article <4036ko$scc at news.iadfw.net>,  <louking at iadfw.net> wrote:
>My friends at "Childrens Make a Wish Foundation" have asked anyone who
>is willing... a favor.  Let me explain.

  Do us a favour. You even spelled the kids name wrong.
  For those who don't know this has been floating around the net for
years. I see our well-wisher has advanced the date at least to this year.
Suffice it to say that the kid got a ton of cards, is listed in the
Guiness Book, and since the cards keep pouring in as the story goes around
and around, wishes people would stop sending them.

DanZ