Repeated food poisoning episodes, help n

L. Bastian yacman at homer21
Tue Aug 8 21:26:05 EST 1995

Let me emphasize that I am no expert in this topic, but the symptoms
remind me of a past experience when 30 people where I used to work were
poisoned by some macaroni salad.  It seems that the food preparer was a
carrier of "Norwalk virus" which was detected using immunofluorescence of
fecal samples acquired from the victims.

Good luck,

--
L. Scot Bastian Ph.D.			206-762-1010 ext. 1918 (voice)
University of Washington at the         206-764-2689 (FAX)