seeking a position in Biology, Chemistry & Genetics.

Chingwen Chen s0063818 at hawkmail.monmouth.edu
Wed Aug 9 21:03:07 EST 1995

                  (Winston) Chingwen Chen
			3304 Route 66
	             Neptune, N.J. 07753
                       (908) 922-2445

OBJECTIVE:		A position in the scientific area with particular
          		interest in Biology, Chemistry and Genetics.

EDUCATION:		Monmouth University, West Long Branch, N.J. 07764
	     		Bachelor of Science, Major in Biology (Pre-Med),
			May 1995, Overall GPA =3.0, Major GPA =3.0

          		Brookdale Community College, Lincroft, N.J. 07738
          		Associate of Math and Science, May 1992
			Associate of Science, Biology, May 1994
			Associate of Science, Chemistry, May 1994
COURSES:		Organic Chemistry I&II, General Chemistry I&II,
			Anatomy and Physiology I&II,Physics with Calculus I&II
			Calculus I&II, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Vertebrate
  			Zoology,Microbiology, Developmental Biology, Ecology
			and Plant Biology.

EXPERIENCE:     	Monmouth University, West Long Branch, N.J. 07764

March, 1994		Physics Laboratory Assistant
to 			*Prepared Laboratory experiments.
Present 		*Assisting students in performing experiments.

Summer 1993		Szechuan Royal, Hackettstown, Morris County, N.J.
TO			Assistant Manager/Waiter
March, 1994		*Prepare payroll and took orders from manager

Summer 1986		New Jersey Natural Gas Company, Wall, N.J.
to			Meter Reader/General Clerk
Summer 1987		*Read gas meters and data processing.
06/85-09/88		Volunteer in Jersey Shore Hospital in E.R. 500hr.

SKILLS:		        WordPerfect 5.1, Lotus 123, Derive, Windows Office,
			PFS. Write, dBase III, Unix, E-mail and internet.

Languages:		Fluent in Chinese and Taiwanese.

AWARDS:	        	Congressional Awards Silver medal winner, Tri-Beta
			(Biology Honor Society). International Services.

			REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST