Excess mfg capacity available

Kevin Meyer meyerkl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 11 21:36:48 EST 1995

I run the manufacturing operations for a highly successful Fortune 50
medical electronics operation located in Silicon Valley.  In an attempt
to better utilize some of our excess manufacturing capacity at this
particular facility, we have been looking into providing turn-key
manufacturing services for other medical and non-medical companies.
Our operation is a moderate volume electro-mechanical assembly
operation, ISO-9001, FDA, and CE-Mark certified.  Approximately 1000
people at this site, with capabilities from full SMT and thru-hole
electronics assembly through to final electro-mechanical assembly and
test/diagnosis, to shipping both domestic and international.  In-house
Purchasing/Materials, Engineering, etc.

Ideal situations could include small (even startup) companies needing
initial manufacturing.  With other medical technology companies there
may be conflict-of-interest issues to be resolved, but those can be
discussed.

Email me if you would like more info.

Kevin at meyerkl at ix.netcom.com