Seeking Manufacturer of Labels

Roger Anderson rogera at atcg.com
Tue Aug 15 11:21:04 EST 1995

Chris Page <page at mpi.com> wrote:
>Who makes good labels for tubes?

Just about any printer can if they get the right glue and material. I
am just now ordering our labels from a compnay in Fremont CA (Near San
Jose). We tested their material under a variety of conditions and they
held up very well. The company is called Packaging Solutions call
501-791-7171 and ask for Bill Bussey. Tell him the Roger Anderson from
Ciphergen Biosystems referred you. You can probably find some one closer.

Good Luck,
Roger Anderson
Biotechnology Marketing Consultant and
Publisher, Anderson Publications        PO Box 36
rogera at atcg.com                         Monrovia, CA 91017-0036
Anderson's Timesaving Comparative Guide; Restriction Enzyme Edition and
Anderson's Timesaving Comparative Guides on the Web
URL http://www.atcg.com/atcg/           Voice/FAX (818) 358-0579