FS: LEITZ microscope & STAHL xy positioning table - microsco [01/01]

MRG Associates, Inc. mrg1995 at htp.net
Tue Aug 15 10:36:10 EST 1995

BEGIN -- Cut Here -- cut here
From: mrg1995 at htp.net (MRG Associates, Inc.)
Newsgroups: alt.med.equipment
Subject: FS: Laser guided   LEITZ  Microscopes    with    STAHL    x,y Positioner Tables
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 95 14:02:51 GMT
To: world

3 LEITZ "Ergolux" Series Laser Microscopes
   (complete with lenses)
  Catalog # MPVSP-056603
  Serial # 1700-213 (series)

3 STAHL Model# 576  Lamp Power Supplies

3 Stahl Model# 517MF  X,Y Micro Positioning Controllers / Tables

    These microscopes were used in our clean room for the QC
of manufactured microchips (percision micro electronic devices).

    These complete units are LIKE NEW !!!! and are available for
IMMEDIATE purchase, each of the three systems cost us over
$85,000.00(US).

    We will entertain offers on a first come basis. If you have the
slightest interest call us NOW!! We need to sell them before weeks
end.

    Systems can be viewed, they are located in Upstate New York area.

    These units must be sold to raise working capitol ASAP.

    Call-
    1-516-447-1041 (24 hours Voice)
END -- Cut Here -- cut here