Position available

Greg Needham gfn at Lilly.com
Tue Aug 15 16:03:05 EST 1995

The Animal Science Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Excretion
(ADME) group within Animal Science Product Development of Eli Lilly and
Company has an immediate opening for a chemist to evaluate the metabolism
and tissue residue profiles for new animal health products.  The
successful candidate will function in a team of scientists to derive the
absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination characteristics of
drugs for worldwide registration.  Responsibilities will include the
design and conduct of in vitro and in vivo studies using radiolabeled
chemicals, isolating and identifying metabolites, and executing tissue
residue studies to determine drug withdrawal kinetics.

Applicants must have a Ph.D. degree in biochemistry, analytical
chemistry, medicinal chemistry, or bioanalytical chemistry with
experience with chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques, drug
metabolism, and radioactive compounds.

This department is located in our 1300-acre facility in Greenfield,
Indiana, which houses a large, fully staffed R&D organization.  Eli Lilly
and Company offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and a
highly professional environment.  Eli Lilly and Company is an equal
opportunity employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to
the workplace.  Please send your resume and salary requirements in strict
confidence to:

Mr. Douglas D. Whiteman
Lilly Research Laboratories
A Division of Eli Lilly and Company
P.O. Box 708
Greenfield, Indiana 46140-0708

gfn at lilly.com
All opinions are my own and do not represent my company