Football tour

Laurence May Pharm lm at mole.bio.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 16 05:28:03 EST 1995

Hello,

The football team at the Wellcome /CRC institute in Cambridge are
interested in going on tour over a weekend. The tour would probably
start on Thursday and finish on Sunday with hopefully two football
matches being played on the Friday and Sunday.
It would probably be a good idea to play against another research
institute (either near Paris or near Amsterdam) because we can then \
give some impression of working ;)
So, if you have a football team (soccer that is) at your labs then get in
touch via E-mail with me and we'll talk about it further.
We will not need accomodation, just willing opponents :)

Cheers

Loz.