AFM & SPM Microscopy

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Thu Aug 17 07:05:52 EST 1995

Nazario Bevilacqua (n.bevilacqua at AGORA.STM.IT) wrote:
: I would appreciate any information or reference for the theory and
: applications in biology & medicine of the Atomic Force Microscope
: (or more generally on Scanning Probe Microscope).

Although I've seen this a bit late, a nice recent review about Scanning
Probe Microscopy in biology is

@article{hansma:94,
	author	= {Helen G. Hansma and Jan H. Hoh},
	title	= {Biomolecular imaging with the atomic force microscope.},
	journal	= {Annu. Rev. Biophys. Biomol. Struct.},
	volume	= 23,
	pages	= {115--139},
	year	= 1994
}

It's a good start into the literature.

--Cornelius.

--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Abt. Lohse, Genzentrum, D-82152 Martinsried, Germany  */
/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de                 fax: +49 89 8578 3795  */