Dishwashing - recommended machines - problems?

nbf2 at Lehigh.EDU nbf2 at Lehigh.EDU
Mon Aug 21 11:21:03 EST 1995

In article <415ec1$rb2 at apakabar.cc.columbia.edu>, pw at cubsps.bio.columbia.edu (Pa
ul Wakenight) writes:
>Are there any resources for industrial dishwashers that would be
>cheaper than the ones Fisher/VWR, etc sell?  Also, what are your
>criteria for clean, mol-bio ready glassware?  I have a tendency to
>be paranoid, but maybe everyone is.  Thanks in advance for opinions,
>etc.

Hello Paul - I am the assistant buyer for VWR and Fisher products at my
University, depending on how your account is set up with those two vendors,
there are no vendors cheaper than those two.... check with your purchasing dept.
and ask them what kind of terms you are on with VWR and Fisher ... most likely,
you are getting the best deal possible.

>Paul Wakenight
>

>pw at cubsps.bio.columbia.edu

                    Natalie