Standard Man/Standard Woman

David J. Gerrick aa1184 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Aug 24 10:43:03 EST 1995

While doing some intensive reading which covered physiology in
breadth I often came across mention of a standard man. I tracked
the term down to several obscure government publications from
Wright Patterson AFB but none of them offered a comprehensive
picture of just what the standard man/woman was! Could anyone
direct me to the literature i.e. reference tables which could
give data such as height,weight,heart rates, pulmonary function
etc etc. Any direction would be appreciated.

Thank you kindly,

David Gerrick