SURVIVAL OF FITTEST

Michael Gregory Abel, University of Tennessee abel at UTKVX.UTCC.UTK.EDU
Fri Aug 25 16:03:04 EST 1995

> Poor wolfie. He is biologically unable to understand that education and literacy
> has Zero-Naught-Nothing, to do with intelligence. Not once have I stated that
> education and literacy were Bad or unnecessary. For him to suggest otherwise,
> gives a Big clue of his level of comprehension.  However, only a Fool would
> believe e* and l* to be Necessary in all circumstances of life, and not at all
> when confronted Only with the problem of *immediate survival in a chaotic social
> climate that Will exist in most heavily populated areas of the u.s., IF the
> individual "suffered" short-comings of NIP, in which case, he chances of long-
> term survival would be greatly reduced. Most would die quickly. It is (almost)
> incomprehensible to me that so many *seemingly* intelligent people are in
> universities.  On second thought, one has to expect adverse responses to come
> from the low NIP group. The NIP argument places educated, but low level NIPers,
> in a position similar to where the Negro finds himself upon hearing the IQ
> "stuff,"  much like the "sinner" who goes to church and *feels* the preacher is
> talking about him, only in That case, he is unable to state his position on said
> sins. People with low level NIP should not feel inferior, but should try to
> understand  and accept their impediment. No one will ordinarily know who has
> LLNIP as long as [they] do not openly voice their opinions on subjects outside
> their particular field of study or expertise, which may be science OR carpentry.
> The people usually expose their short-comings by playing grammer teacher, or, by
> playing with words drawn from their deep *wordpool, and by telling someone to
> get "their damn shit" off so and so. The reason behind most of the attacks on
> these post is; the attackers are *anti-specieist* (anti-racist). This is a very
> common trait of ALL low level NIPers. It's to be expected.  This is a very good
> and proper *education on True human Nature, and how that Nature will surface
> under certain conditions, thus enlightening persons of a different Nature as to
> [what] his potential enemy Really has between the ears.
>
>                               _Earth Abides_

Your use of your own deep *wordpool and circular arguments tips your hand
as to your short-comings as well.  We are ALL playing the cards that were
dealt to us in the great crap shoot called life.  You sound quite bitter
with the hand you were dealt, deal with it and move on but please try to
state your opinions using what is between YOUR ears without personally
tearing down  anyone that may deviate from your beliefs.

Your personal attack on Wolfegang Wuster's intelligence, biological
makeup, and understanding is relevant towards bolstering your position on
the survival of the fittest is what way...................?

Michael Gregory Abel *   **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **
University of Tennessee *::* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::*Abel at utkvx.utk.edu:*
Department of Microbiology::*::::*::::*::::*::::*::::*615-974-2933::*::::*
Walters Life Sciences Bldg:* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::*
Knoxville, TN 37996-0845 **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **
           "We are constantly faced with great opportunities
              brilliantly disguised as insolvable problems."